1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. TexasHeat

TexasHeat Oakley Beginner

They are old, forgive me. I have had them over 10 years, they show the age, but they are my lucky ones that I should have back in my possession in a few weeks when my RV returns. (forgot to get them out)

Anyway, I almost lost my eye and my heater lenses took the brunt of the blow and were creased. Ever since then I replaced the lens (to a non-matching one-couldn't find another fire iridium at the time) and just wear them to cut the grass in, play sports, etc. Id like to get these cleaned up and modded or done something with. What kind of mods could be done with these? The earpieces are not the correct ones, FYI. Just looking for suggestions.......

Can These M Frames Be Modded At All? - 2ups406.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Talk to Dr. Chop

3. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

Aside from changing the lens, and the earsocks, you can get them painted.

The lenses you have are blue, by the way. They're a VR28 base with a blue iridium coating.

Dr. Chop has done a few M Frames. I have a Brushed Metal style with American Flag icons, and he just did a blue and silver splatter for me.

Here's the brushed metal;

Last edited by a moderator: 5/19/14
  4. dr.chop

dr.chop Oakley Expert

I would gladly work over another M Frame. Great frames, great style, and I can make them personal for just you! lol.

Soldier_on likes this.
  5. TexasHeat

TexasHeat Oakley Beginner

SOLD! LOL, Ill send you a PM now, Id like to talk to you about modding these.......