• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can These M Frames Be Modded At All?

TexasHeat

Oakley Beginner
Waco, Texas
They are old, forgive me. I have had them over 10 years, they show the age, but they are my lucky ones that I should have back in my possession in a few weeks when my RV returns. (forgot to get them out)

Anyway, I almost lost my eye and my heater lenses took the brunt of the blow and were creased. Ever since then I replaced the lens (to a non-matching one-couldn't find another fire iridium at the time) and just wear them to cut the grass in, play sports, etc. Id like to get these cleaned up and modded or done something with. What kind of mods could be done with these? The earpieces are not the correct ones, FYI. Just looking for suggestions.......

2ups406.jpg

Aside from changing the lens, and the earsocks, you can get them painted.

The lenses you have are blue, by the way. They're a VR28 base with a blue iridium coating.

Dr. Chop has done a few M Frames. I have a Brushed Metal style with American Flag icons, and he just did a blue and silver splatter for me.

Here's the brushed metal;

Last edited by a moderator:
I would gladly work over another M Frame. Great frames, great style, and I can make them personal for just you! lol.

Latest Posts

Back