• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can this be saved?

Can it be fixed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think this one is going to pull through, unless parts are replaced, even then, it may not be right. Though, I am interested to see what u have up your sleeve. Best of luck to pt squished square.

Any story on how this happened?

Last edited:
My guess is the OP has a process in mind that he thinks will do the trick, and that's why this thread exists. And I think there's a good chance he could get them back into shape, if done carefully. My question would be if the end result will have the same strength as it did originally.

i reckon the earstem will straighten out but that orbital would be my main worry. it will surely crack as it straightens out? hopefuly, if it does, the break will be clean enough to rejoin...? best of luck, whatever happens!!

My guess is the OP has a process in mind that he thinks will do the trick, and that's why this thread exists. And I think there's a good chance he could get them back into shape, if done carefully. My question would be if the end result will have the same strength as it did originally.
Yes, you're right - I do have a plan but it's untested and uncharted. I'm leveraging off the tools available at the lab to see if it could work

It is really interesting to see how it goes. In the poll, 9 No & only 1 is Yes.

Anyway, we have same one unlucky XS carbon, a bit worse broken in parts of one side. Parts for sell, depends on who needs what.

PM if any of you need the ear stem, the nose bridge, the left eye...

image.jpg
image.jpg
Serial
image.jpg

Latest Posts

Back