• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can this TB be fixed ?

GustavsonMex

Oakley Enthusiast
Ho Im looking to buy this TM but as you can se have this gap ( may be broken ? ) do you consider can be fixed ?
Tnx

broken.PNG

it could be simply the pin bent - here's a picture of one recently sold on ebay pictured from the other side.
200c362d094fe57bc018777c14f84db1.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try pulling the pin out yourself. If it's broken within the link I would take it to a pro so they can drill it out. I had the same issue with one of my TB1

Thank you Funky-Trixtar there is not
Oakley Service in Mexico, thankyou dingo ate my baby
tnakyou Jmgarcia

I had the same problem whit a GMT as you know is a very HEAVY watch so the pin was keeping out,
I went to a professional Watch service and they put the best pin that coud fit , but by the normal moviment of the hand
sometimes the pin just went losee and the GMT fall from my wrist or pin just blend so the only option for me was to weld the bracelet to the watch
one optionis to get it weld but the GMT bracelet is made from steel and I dont know if i can do the same thing whit this TB
Waht d
1.PNG
o you think ?

I wouldn't weld it... a good watch repair man should have some form of replacement pins to hold it in. Or search online for a kit and you can have many replacements. Or just give me the watch I'll give it a nice home, I'll even pay for shipping.

Let me try ... The thing is that also I also need some LINKS to wear this TB
in your opinion are hard to get ?

Only G1 blade,, GMT and one chromo also I have a GMT that have H2O darmage No alarm but still work I neeed those Links....

Back