• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can We Edit Thread Titles - YES WE CAN

Rustpot

M Frame Lover
Clarkston/Romeo MI
Is there a reason we can't edit thread titles? Just wondering as it seems like something I keep trying to do and forgetting this forum doesn't allow it.

Sales threads that change what's for sale or the price, question threads where one question is answered but another is posed but no one is looking at the thread anymore, similar instances.

It can be changed on the heading of the thread when actually viewing the thread but any mistakes will still appear in the forum search. As you know I had a typo that said "sophiisticated" and I have changed that within the thread but can't alter how it appears in the search function, strange system

haha yeah, but we just create a new tread for new items, or new questions. usually works.. i know what you mean though, i have wanted to change a title of some of my threads before and couldnt, but im sure theres a reason for it. like poeple not being able to find the threads they were following again

To be honest this question is a direct result of my thread asking about Radar nose pieces. I got my answer, but I also asked about Range vs. XL cuts and I'm hesitant to post a new topic when the question is already in the thread, but the focus of the thread is on a different matter and not getting much activity.

But if I were to edit the title of said thread... who knows what would happen!?

Latest Posts

Back