1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

Is there a reason we can't edit thread titles? Just wondering as it seems like something I keep trying to do and forgetting this forum doesn't allow it.

Sales threads that change what's for sale or the price, question threads where one question is answered but another is posed but no one is looking at the thread anymore, similar instances.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. TheDutchman92

TheDutchman92 Oakley Enthusiast

It can be changed on the heading of the thread when actually viewing the thread but any mistakes will still appear in the forum search. As you know I had a typo that said "sophiisticated" and I have changed that within the thread but can't alter how it appears in the search function, strange system

3. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

haha yeah, but we just create a new tread for new items, or new questions. usually works.. i know what you mean though, i have wanted to change a title of some of my threads before and couldnt, but im sure theres a reason for it. like poeple not being able to find the threads they were following again

4. Rustpot

I guess this forum is a little smaller than most I'm used to that put more emphasis on not posting multiple threads

5. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

hha yeah i getcha. well lets see what the boss has to say..

6. Rustpot

To be honest this question is a direct result of my thread asking about Radar nose pieces. I got my answer, but I also asked about Range vs. XL cuts and I'm hesitant to post a new topic when the question is already in the thread, but the focus of the thread is on a different matter and not getting much activity.

But if I were to edit the title of said thread... who knows what would happen!?

7. Uluahunter

Uluahunter Oakley Collector

Perfect example....remember the "death thread"? LOL

8. Rustpot

No, I missed that one.

9. TheDutchman92

TheDutchman92 Oakley Enthusiast

I remember it, it's an ongoing joke lol

10. Uluahunter

Uluahunter Oakley Collector