• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can Xmetals stand the trial of time?

:focus-97:

I do miss me some of those sexy 80's leg warmers....

image.jpg

.... They always made me feel sooo sexxxay :dance:

I don't know if I perceive X Metals as fashion statements or as really good tools.
I'm inclined towards the tool side with a strong fashion sensibility so I'm saying yes to the test of time.
A well-made tool always stands the test of time.

I don't know if I perceive X Metals as fashion statements or as really good tools.
I'm inclined towards the tool side with a strong fashion sensibility so I'm saying yes to the test of time.
A well-made tool always stands the test of time.

Very good point - I'm at the age where I care a lot more about an item's functionality than its fashion, in general. I plan on wearing x-metals regardless of the fashion trends.

Very good point - I'm at the age where I care a lot more about an item's functionality than its fashion, in general. I plan on wearing x-metals regardless of the fashion trends.
Wear whatever makes you feel good and the heck what anybody else thinks, lol. People will always be curious about these glasses because they are unlike anything else on the market today. This is coming from a guy who wears Mars on a semi regular basis, haha.

Back