• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can You Change The Lenses In Oakley Inmate?

This is an old thread... but I need change my inmate lenses, because the polarized :( It is starting to peel!! I found these videos:

Wich mark of lenses are better? Revant or Walleva?

Regards!

This is an old thread... but I need change my inmate lenses, because the polarized :( It is starting to peel!! I found these videos:

Wich mark of lenses are better? Revant or Walleva?

Regards!
Neither is as good as Oakley. Call customer service, they may still have lenses you can send your frame in to get replaced.

And the polarized filter isn't on the outside of the lens. That's either iridium (the mirror on the front) or the anti-reflective (the clear on the back).

Neither is as good as Oakley. Call customer service, they may still have lenses you can send your frame in to get replaced.

And the polarized filter isn't on the outside of the lens. That's either iridium (the mirror on the front) or the anti-reflective (the clear on the back).
Thanks @Rustpot, I'm going to ask to customer service!!

Hey guys i finally figured out how to remove those old lenses. It took a while but i figured that if you use a drill and start drilling a "u" shaped hole from the center until the top, you'll be able to pry those suckers out with a pair of long nose pliers in no time. Without damaging the frame.
20170301_233151.jpg

Hey guys i finally figured out how to remove those old lenses. It took a while but i figured that if you use a drill and start drilling a "u" shaped hole from the center until the top, you'll be able to pry those suckers out with a pair of long nose pliers in no time. Without damaging the frame. View attachment 317134
And you put the new lenses in the frame how?

Back