• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can You Ever Have To Many Dogs?

del518

I have a few pair.....
Upstate New York
These arrived today from Dr. Chop!

Matte Black with Black Gradient lens. The pic doesn't pick up the true color of the lens....but they are sweet. Doc described these as BNIB and they truly are. I don't think they were ever tried on.

2012-02-10180231.jpg

Nice catch Del.
One of the few men's frames with a black gradient lens. Hell - with a gradient lens at all!

I hovered over these for some time as well as the Titanium Clear - but my wallet cried out "Just one!" and I just went for the Ti Clear on its own instead. The Dr is the boss - mine turned up in superb condition too!

But dude . . . . you still got my glasses there!
haha
:wink:

Absolutely love them.

As you know, I live in UK. Not the sunniest of locales, especially in our winter months.
So the Ti Clears have barely been off my face since I bought them!

I used to have the Why 8.0 in Ti Clear, and loved the lens, but sold them cos the lens shape didn't suit me so well.
Not so with the MDs (I've got the Ducs and Cinder too), so the Ti Clears are gunna be a keeper pair for use on cloudier days.
I am well pleased with them.

Can you have too many dogs, depends on how big the pound is!

Great pick up!

I just had another four strays make there way to my pound from the Doc's house. Now I need to figure out how to distribute the collection out over the case as the one shelf for the dogs is too crowded.

never ever tried on. i had 48 pairs at one point so many never were touched, just dusted lol

Damn, those are sweet, makes me wish I never gave my buddy my Scelzi monster dogs. I have yet to find a pair, except for the autographed pair that Dr. Chop has.

Absolutely love them.

As you know, I live in UK. Not the sunniest of locales, especially in our winter months.
So the Ti Clears have barely been off my face since I bought them!

I used to have the Why 8.0 in Ti Clear, and loved the lens, but sold them cos the lens shape didn't suit me so well.
Not so with the MDs (I've got the Ducs and Cinder too), so the Ti Clears are gunna be a keeper pair for use on cloudier days.
I am well pleased with them.
Here in Sunny California, gradient's are a no go. It was so sunny even warm grey wasn't enough ;)

Back