• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can you identify this Jawbreakers?

So it's been printed on a sticker and pasted on a pair of jawbreaker?

Google: "stickerbomb", "stickerbomb sunglasses", "stickerbomb oakleys", etc etc etc.....

I would assume its a sticker, pasted on sunglasses and other fashionable items... Commonly with cartoons/super hero animations

I remember seeing those, either on IG or Facebook. I think it's a hydro-dip of a generic stickerbomb pattern.

Not nearly as cool as if it were an actual bomb, but a sweet pair.

Edit: might have been on the forum...

Thanks for mentioning my posts @Rustpot !!!! :) :)

@DOakley to answer your question, these are normal Jawbreakers that have had the Stickerbomb pattern (yes that is the actual name of the pattern) applied to them using water transfer printing (hydrographics or hydro dipping as it is commonly called).
You can Google "hydrographics" and you'll see a bunch of info on how it is done as well as the range of other patterns available.

You can either get these directly from an outfit like Optiek van Gorp,for example, or you can use a pair that you already own and have someone that does hydro dipping do it for you. There are even DYI kits that you can buy to do it at home (albeit with possibly not as good of a final product).

And yes... they look super cool in person of done right.

For improving my knowledge, i learned from you guys about hydro dipping and i've been watched some youtube clips.

For improving my knowledge, i learned from you guys about hydro dipping and i've been watched some youtube clips.

5913ed5620a0cdf2ba648c924cdb9d10.jpg

Latest Posts

Back