• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can You Swap Jawbone Icons ???

greg

Oakley Expert
Philadelphia
Hey guys, I was wondering if its possible to swap out the oakley icon on jawbone for different colors... EX. You have a pair of jawbones with a red oakley icon, can you remove it and replace it with a blue icon???

The bolts are self explanatory, I hoping to change my icons as well... Let me know

Yes but they're tough to find and they are adhered to the glasses.

Yes but they're tough to find and they are adhered to the glasses.

Ok...1. yes they are interchangable? If so how can I remove the icons and put new ones on??? 2. You said they're tough to find??? what do you mean??? I have a couple pairs of jawbones and I want to use icons from one to another... 3. You said Yes.. but then you said they are adhered to the glasses, So are they not interchangeable?

yes very easy just peel it up carefully. and if you need someone to cerakote or paint them let me know i got a great company that can do them. they can make them like new. cheap too.

Isnt there already a thread for this? You can swap them. They are held on with adhesive.

Back