• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can You Trust Ebay Users On Selling X-metals?

I don't want to put my hopes up high, and I don't want to waste money either... but my feelings is telling me it is legit. kinda confused man... 1 on my thoughts is that why isn't he on this forum?
Well, I've been an Oakley head since 99-00 when the first Xmen movie came out, and I JUST learned about this forum less than 6 months ago. Good chance he doesn't know about the forums, or he's not into Oakley's the way we all are and he just wants to make a quick buck...?

Who can know for sure? Either way, good luck with everything man, hope your mission is successful! and if it is, don't forget to post pics!

Well, I've been an Oakley head since 99-00 when the first Xmen movie came out, and I JUST learned about this forum less than 6 months ago. Good chance he doesn't know about the forums, or he's not into Oakley's the way we all are and he just wants to make a quick buck...?

Who can know for sure? Either way, good luck with everything man, hope your mission is successful! and if it is, don't forget to post pics!

thank you sir! unfortunately i didn't won the bid... moving on are you still in the Oakley Service until now sir?

Head as in what's attached to one's neck, not head as in boss...

If you're on this forum, you're likely an Oakley head ;)...

Back