• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Canada Network

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Already bought and paid for - now just have to hope everything is legit. I've been having good luck lately with being quick on the draw.

Some people reacted to this post.
Another Calgary member here

Username Hidden said:
Already bought and paid for - now just have to hope everything is legit. I've been having good luck lately with being quick on the draw.
Crap!! I am in the Cayman Islands and sent him a text yesterday right behind you, glad you got it and not just anyone. He is 5 minutes from my house!!

I would generally feel a little bit bad, but you're in the Cayman Islands!!! Now just to hope they get here and all is well - kijiji is great and terrible at the same time.

Username Hidden said:
I would generally feel a little bit bad, but you're in the Cayman Islands!!! Now just to hope they get here and all is well - kijiji is great and terrible at the same time.
Yeah, I hear ya!! I drove 600KM for the 1st 24K XX I got and could have been so close to these. He did text me back and said if the deal fell through they were mine, till I found out it was you I thought I still had a chance. I did pick up a Juliet Plasma/Fire down here yesterday so I am quite happy, 300$ new and in box and all ( no taxes ). Keep it in Canada if you sell them, ( me ) lol

Nice grab, and post some pics when you get them!!

Now if I can just get someone to pick up my Rigs and D's...:wink:

So Oakster...did you get a chance to do that pick up in Calgary for me?

Hey fellow Canadian's!

I hope I'm not posting in error about this but I was wondering if any of you want to part with an X Metal XX Ti02 with box and coin? I'm in Toronto.
I figured it might be easier to get something from one of you guys since shipping within Canada is easier and I could either meet you if you're in Toronto. Payment can be done in person if local or I can send an email money transfer.

Let me know. There is one for sale in the X-Metal section but I was thinking of checking with you guys first.

If I posted in the wrong area let me know...

Thanks

Sanford, I have been looking for a while as well. They never come up on kijiji. Good Luck!!

Back