• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Canadian X-Metal repair ( Third party )

I bought a pair of Juliets off him in person. Transaction went fine, pretty sure that everything is original on the pair I bought. The guy is definitely an O-head, he was wearing a pair of R1 and a bunch of other Oakley stuff. The lenses he has for sale are probably aftermarket junk.

I bought a pair of juliets off him. Everything was legit but the rivet popped out on the right side. He replaced with a whole different pair for me. I have since had another nose bridge repaired by him and all went well. His aftermarket lenses for good but are far from Oakley quality.

He is on Kijiji from time to time. No ad at the moment.

If you need a tune up there's always The X-Man or Oakley Canada

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

How much for the X-man and how does shipped etc work from your oqn experience here in Canada?

Order - The X-MAN Custom Metalworks
You have complete the form and ship to him.

Once he is done you pay the fee ($50USD) plus shipping. Turn around is quick. There is a possibility that they may be subject to Customs fees upon return but he does use USPS which is in turn picked up by Canada post here so no major brokerage fees.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back