• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can't access OF when I'm at home and not on mobile Wi-Fi

Ventruck

I am Jim Jannard...
As in, if I'm on my data network, at home, I keep getting "connection reset" error screens. Only reason why I access via data network is my wi-fi sucks at times.

While this is the only site doing this, I'd assume it's something to do with my phone. I can't brain to what it is. Can someone learn me some smart?

I AM USING CHROME

Cleared temp data and cache soft reset.

I'm back guys. Thought I didn't expect such measures to simply be the case when other websites are working. magnets.
From time to time,when I try to access craigslist through chrome I get "these ip address has been permanently blocked"..i can Uninstall updates and it works fine!.. I think chrome needs to fix some glitches

Having the same issue with my iPhone outside of wifi zones. Started happening this past week.

Same here. Wife's Galaxy and tablet worked but not my iPhone for a whole day this past week.

Shut it down for the night and the next morning all was well. It would even let me go to any other website except the forum! :mad:

The site is really buggy...

Sometimes it just crashes or is offline...

Kind of annoying, but it's ok...

Hmmm very interesting - I have not had any issues accessing the site. Will look into this immediately!

Back