• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can't believe I missed out on these Penny's!

Yeah....couple sick deals on eBay now. 2 other Penny's.....both under 250 and in good condition. One comes with a vault to. Last month I couldn't find a Penny under $450. Guess because summer is just about over?

Ugh...he told me for $255 he would ship them overnight. So I get an alert from DHL saying that the package will arrive from at the end of the week...and it's coming from Venezuela, not Miami like he said. I sent him a message saying that the package was not shipped overnight....and his one word response was, "PERFECT".

Ugh...he told me for $255 he would ship them overnight. So I get an alert from DHL saying that the package will arrive from at the end of the week...and it's coming from Venezuela, not Miami like he said. I sent him a message saying that the package was not shipped overnight....and his one word response was, "PERFECT".

What a d1ck move. Says item was located in US. Hope all turns out well with them when they arrive.

I hate it when people do that. At least be straight with me...the hammer price for the glasses were $218.50. I paid him $255 to have them shipped overnight. That's $36.50 for shipping. Not cool. Sending PayPal a little love message....he lied by stating the item was in the US. He lied by telling me he was shipping it overnight. And for that, I'm going to file a dispute. I just hope the glasses are not in horrible condition. He did say the frames are a 9.5/10...just a small rip on one of the socks. And when I tried to resolve this with him....he got sarcastic and replied "PERFECT".

Wow, what a bastard. Sucks man! I hope they get to you safe and sound soon. You MAY owe additional import fees since it's DHL. Just a thought since I've been bit by DHL fees after I received an international package.

Yeah...and I mentioned that to PayPal when I filed the complaint. I told them that if I do have to pay any other duties or fees, I will file yet another complaint because he LIED and said that the glasses are located in the USA....and as per the tracking number provided, the origin of the package is Venezuela. Not cool....

you may want to video the unboxing of them as well - he has had negative feedback for sending an empty box...

fingers crossed it all works out....

Sent from my Nokia 5210 using TapaTalk

Yeah....good idea. I will have the camera running when I open it. I never would have purchased them if I knew they were coming from outside the US. But there was no way for me to tell until after I got the tracking number. I guess I could have guessed from the broken English..not happy....