• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can't get enough of the X Squared!

• Thread starter Kashton
  • Start date
K

Kashton

Picked up my 4th pair of X Squared today. I have been wanting to try the Polished Carbon Frame for a while and finally found some thanks to wasaaaaaaaaaap (Drew) here on the forum. Drew had said on the X Metal discussion forum that his Authorized Dealer had a pair of these left New in Box and he had offered to get them for anyone who was interested. I sent him a email and he picked them up for me and shipped them too all out of being a nice guy!! What a awesome guy for helping a brother out and especially here in Mississippi where X Metals are almost unheard of! Thanks again Drew for the help man, can't thank you enough bro!! Some quick pics. Love the Polished Carbon Frame. Gonna take some getting use to as I normally wear either Polished or Plasma only so this is my only dark frame. Oh and I installed some White Oakley Temple Shocks in them so some of the pics may show the White. I am probably gonna get a Red Rubber Kit or White Rubber Kit from LineGear and throw on them to give some more pop to the dark frame I think!

ebay570_zpsffc1cdb2.jpg

ebay572_zpsd3a3a362.jpg

ebay573_zpse13b6b3e.jpg

ebay575_zps5cb75bca.jpg

ebay577_zps387727d8.jpg

ebay578_zpsd5d43c95.jpg

Thanks!

Don

That's my next purchase, i just need a Polished Carbon frame, i wear my XS's all the time, they fit me much better than juliets. They fit in my helmet too.
Tim

That's my next purchase, i just need a Polished Carbon frame, i wear my XS's all the time, they fit me much better than juliets. They fit in my helmet too.
Tim
Yeah, the frame size is not as large as it seems. I tell you, they're undervalued. Better get you a pair before most O fans realize what an awesome pair they are.

Very Nice congrats on getting a new in the box pair. These were my first pair of XS i was hooked had to have the lot lol

Back