• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can't see my sent messages...

eltb99

Oakley Beginner
Wendover, UK
Hi,

I think I'm totally missing something but for some reason I can't seem to be able to see my sent messages?
Any clues people?

Thanks

A message won't appear in sent until someone reads it, but are you saying you are missing all of your sent messages? Also did you check your trash?

A message won't appear in sent until someone reads it, but are you saying you are missing all of your sent messages? Also did you check your trash?

Strange I don't seem have trash... I can see conversations from my inbox where I've replied with a quote but there's nothing in my sent folder. It's no biggie just weird

Are you guys able to send/recieve private messages? Feel free to test by sending to me, I'm just trying to figure out fi their is an issue with sent messages or messaging as a whole.

Thanks,

You guys probably tried this already but check if your "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default" is enabled in your General Settings.

Back