• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can't to decide what to get! Help!

What pair is next?

• Pitboss-polished black/gunmetal

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Romeo 1 - xmetal/BI

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • C Six - aluminum/cf

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
Hey man here is my advice for what it's worth.... The Romeos are great due to being the beginning of xmetals but chancing the lenses cracking all the time isn't worth it to me.
The c-six... Oh the c-six... Way over priced for what it is , if you have a disposable income it's still not worth it . the reason being if you plan on wearing it out , your wearing 1200 bucks on your face. Not wise.
The best bang for the buck is the pit boss, even though I sold my pair, I am on the hunt for another cause they were honestly a solid pair of shades. And can be had for around 350, which is more feasible on a fixed income.
Just some advice buddy:)

Well said. I really like how they fit and I've never tried the other two. What Colorway did you have?

Saw your ninja edit ;)

qtrain23 said:
Well said. I really like how they fit and I've never tried the other two. What Colorway did you have?

Saw your ninja edit ;)

Lol ha ha... I had the rootbeer matte finish. I wouldn't mind having the matte black with silver though now. But that polished is pretty sick looking. I think the pit bosses would look great on you also bro

i said pitboss, basically cause of the same reason Stevan said. if you actually wear those thats at least 1200 to 1500 in your face, god forbid anything happened. pitboss are more affordable and look cool as ****! go for the pitboss

I actually have no issue wearing the c six if I had a pair. I honestly don't care lol. They're only possessions.

I tried on a tron pitboss at the Michigan avenue store in Chicago and I loved the fit. I look pretty BA in them also

no matter what we recommend at the end of the day is up to you buddie... you knw, purchase what you like and makes you happy! either way you go, is gonna be an awesome purchase!

Hey bro I also agree with qban and Stevan, for everyday wear and for your style defently the pitboss, plus it is a reasonable price, c-six is to expensive, imagine they get scratched, or accidentally they get dropped, it will hurth, pitboss is within range when it comes to lenses, so I also recommend pitboss

Latest Posts

Back