• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Canteen icon

Jskip

Oakley Beginner
Forgive my noobness but I wear a pair of canteens daily at work and a few months ago one of the gray icons fell off the arm exposing the gel/glue beneath. Are there replacement ones available for canteens or am I SOL? I see several of the icons on eBay but I know there are so many sizes of the same looking icon that the odds of getting the correct ones are slim. Here's what I'm currently looking at Imgur Sorry for the crappy pic

Forgive my noobness but I wear a pair of canteens daily at work and a few months ago one of the gray icons fell off the arm exposing the gel/glue beneath. Are there replacement ones available for canteens or am I SOL? I see several of the icons on eBay but I know there are so many sizes of the same looking icon that the odds of getting the correct ones are slim. Here's what I'm currently looking at Imgur Sorry for the crappy pic

You should contact oakley customer service. They might be able to get you a set of icons

Latest Posts

Back