1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am selling one of my Canvas Fuel Cells NIB with black iridium polarized lenses. Comes complete with box, bag, hard case and glasses. $215 shipped CONUS Firm!

Canvas Fuel Cell NIB Black Iridium Polarized - image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 10/28/14
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    $215 shipped

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it NIB if the lenses weren't originally polarized? ...just my thoughts. I have two set of these also, they're awesome! I put Deep Blue Polarized in my wear-pair.

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Id say yes its NIB. Its complete, new, never worn, lenses are brand new never worn. Just because you change the lenses doesnt change whether its new or not in my opinion...

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I suppose you're right. Incidentally, Black Iridium Polarized is my favorite lens... If only I didn't already have two... GLWS!!

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous The O-Warrior

Rating:
    95.7%
    Case is awesome!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump