1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.2%
    I have a pair of canvas fuel cells. I just didn't like these as much as I thought I would. I am looking to trade for a pair of Jawbones / Racing Jackets, other Fuel Cells, and switch style. You will get the glasses and the special microfiber bag. The frames are in very good shape but the arms are a little loose. The lenses do have some marks in them I would say they are a 8 out of 10. You can not see them when looking through them as you can see by the pictures. Also I know these had grey in them brand new but i am unable to tell if they are still grey or if they are Black Iridium. Any help on that by pictures would be great. I have compared them to other Black Iridium lenses I have and they are very close but I do not have any grey for comparison. The only other thing I can add is you can not see your eyes when wearing them.
    Canvas Fuel Cells - image_zpsdbea47be.jpg
    Canvas Fuel Cells - image_zps308f50ac.jpg
    Canvas Fuel Cells - image_zpsfd19b704.jpg
    Canvas Fuel Cells - image_zps5bee8b5e.jpg
    Canvas Fuel Cells - image_zps5b22cfda.jpg
    Canvas Fuel Cells - image_zps5dd4c2be.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad