• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Captain America Civil War

Nice thread @jdd32 . Lots of nice colour combos. Here are some suggestions for you:

Black Widow: Carbon Black Orbitals/nose bridge (corresponding to the black leather suit) with red stems (as she has red hair). Lenses BIP. Black rubber.

Vision: Redish/pink orbitals/nosebridge with plasma stems. Gray rubber and chrome lenses.

War Machine: Can't do better than TiO2

I love this idea. The customizability that you offer is outstanding. U can't wait to see further customs.
I think the Hulk should be a Romeo as it is the biggest frame.

I'm a big fan of Marvel Comics and so I thought it's only fitting to bring something modern to our beloved x-metals. My plan is to do the entire crew of characters as x-metal re-incarnates. I'm a bit undecided with frames & color schemes for the other characters but first cab off the rank: Captain America & Iron Man:

View attachment 250511

PS. I still haven't had the time to watch the movie yet so no spoilers please :p

Loving these. Iron Man of course being my preference, but well done. I had thought of this a while back, but of course never pursued the idea. Awesome to see how it turned out.

here's a sample set of detailed pics; i've got more on my FB album. So tedious to re-upload pics everywhere

DSC_3343 copy.jpg

DSC_3340 copy.jpg

DSC_3314 copy.jpg

DSC_3330 copy.jpg

DSC_3303 copy.jpg

DSC_3307 copy.jpg

Nice thread @jdd32 . Lots of nice colour combos. Here are some suggestions for you:

Black Widow: Carbon Black Orbitals/nose bridge (corresponding to the black leather suit) with red stems (as she has red hair). Lenses BIP. Black rubber.

Vision: Redish/pink orbitals/nosebridge with plasma stems. Gray rubber and chrome lenses.

War Machine: Can't do better than TiO2

Or the nosebridge red like the hourglass of Black widows belt, then somethint subtle but electric blue for her stun shocking thingamajiggies.

Back