• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Captain America Civil War

R1 green hulk sounds like a cool idea. Though I thought he flew away into the sunset in the last movie?

Here's some Hulk r1 to add to the list. The lenses are actually emerald but don't show in the pics very well. Jade or violet would probably pair better.

20160525_223442.jpg

20160525_223450.jpg

20160525_223459.jpg

20160525_223523.jpg

20160525_223534.jpg

The Hulks are awesome - not only is the color very fitting, but I can also see the Hulk pulling off the R1 look. The only other pair I could see him pulling off are a pair of Mars. Nice job!

I'm guessing the stems fade into violet to match his pants? Great attention to detail (like the star on Cap's pair).

The Hulks are awesome - not only is the color very fitting, but I can also see the Hulk pulling off the R1 look. The only other pair I could see him pulling off are a pair of Mars. Nice job!

I'm guessing the stems fade into violet to match his pants? Great attention to detail (like the star on Cap's pair).

Yes went with purple on the earstems for the pants. Was thinking of doing the tips of the eartems green for feet then purple then back to green to get the whole sort of theme.

Yes went with purple on the earstems for the pants. Was thinking of doing the tips of the eartems green for feet then purple then back to green to get the whole sort of theme.
That is so freakin sweet That green alway through ih rubbers for the pants. Violet polarized,chrome lenses or G40 lenses maybe..

Back