• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Carbon/BI Juliet SOLD

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prices are always inflated on there. Might get more then your looking for. :)

Some people reacted to this post.
I won't give eBay their "piece of the pie". I'd rather move these to a forum member anyway. I appreciate the recommendation though. In all honesty, I'm too lazy to do that too and I don't even know how! :lol:

Lol they wouldn't get much more then the PayPal fees you get from selling or buying. Good luck sir :)

I might have to give the eBay thing a shot then.

A reblast for $40-50 would be less effort than everything you're doing or not doing atm...

Then just sell the box and coin and foam to pay for the reblast. Done.

The X metal color has a higher premium over carbon. It's supply and demand at work, plus way back when--you could still find carbons stocked when thr XMetal version had already been cleared out.

It's not serialized so why not? Reblast away.

I'm under the impression you're not willing to spend more money on sunglasses for many years to come. I think most people would find it hard to believe that you will not need to replace rubbers or lenses or the need of tune ups if these are due to be a daily wearer.

Ebay takes 10% of total sale+shipping. You essentially are paying for shipping too because it's factored into the price people pay anyways.

Then PayPal takes their 3%. Based on completed auctions that sold to a buyer, I see you getting maybe, maybe $400 on the bay and then pay $5 to ship and then another$50 in fees.

I LOVE this forum! Such a wealth of knowledge! When I bought this set I was like a kid in a candy store. I was new to the forum and excited I had the opportunity to buy a set of Juliets BNIB. I rushed. I love them but I want the X-Metal color instead. I don't want to split the set as a fan and as a collector. I just don't feel right about it. Now that I have them I'm in no rush to dump them off. Hopefully someone will come along and want them but if not, I still have a complete set and I'm okay with that. I've learned over time, not just here but in life, that patience is a virtue. One day, after a million bumps, someone will want them. If not, I still have a complete set of Juliets and I'm okay with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.