• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon/BI Juliets On Oakley.com

An interesting follow-up to this. I decided to order another pair even though I already have this colorway but polarized. I was thinking of putting either fire or emerald in them. So I get them delivered yesterday and I opened up the package and the first thing I noticed is the plastic seal on the bottom of the Juliet box is cut, along with some of the box. I opened it up and lo and behold, no glasses. Everything else was there...paperwork, coin, extra nose bombs and temple shocks, but no glasses. The outer box was in no way tampered with as Oakley seals the box seam with their usual security tape and that was intact. There was no delivery hold-up either. It came from Oakley this way.

I called them up immediately and the first thing I thought was how the hell do I prove this as for all they know I could be lying. Well, bottom line is that they are opening up a trace case to look into what may have happened but in the meantime they are sending me a replacement pair with 2 day expedited shipping. I was actually shocked that this is what they were willing to do and basically take my word for it. Maybe it had to do with the fact that I have bought quite a bit from them prior with absolutely no issues or maybe they have seen this situation before with other customers. Either way, I don't know too many companies that would do this and make it as painless a process as possible for the customer. One of the many reasons that makes Oakley what they are today.

An interesting follow-up to this. I decided to order another pair even though I already have this colorway but polarized. I was thinking of putting either fire or emerald in them. So I get them delivered yesterday and I opened up the package and the first thing I noticed is the plastic seal on the bottom of the Juliet box is cut, along with some of the box. I opened it up and lo and behold, no glasses. Everything else was there...paperwork, coin, extra nose bombs and temple shocks, but no glasses. The outer box was in no way tampered with as Oakley seals the box seam with their usual security tape and that was intact. There was no delivery hold-up either. It came from Oakley this way.

I called them up immediately and the first thing I thought was how the hell do I prove this as for all they know I could be lying. Well, bottom line is that they are opening up a trace case to look into what may have happened but in the meantime they are sending me a replacement pair with 2 day expedited shipping. I was actually shocked that this is what they were willing to do and basically take my word for it. Maybe it had to do with the fact that I have bought quite a bit from them prior with absolutely no issues or maybe they have seen this situation before with other customers. Either way, I don't know too many companies that would do this and make it as painless a process as possible for the customer. One of the many reasons that makes Oakley what they are today.

Couldn't agree more. Oakley-Europe couldn't have been more helpful and I now have a refreshed X Metal collection. Even if they don't have the parts that you're looking for there is normally something they can do. A PROPER company. Kudos