• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon/BI Juliets On Oakley.com

An interesting follow-up to this. I decided to order another pair even though I already have this colorway but polarized. I was thinking of putting either fire or emerald in them. So I get them delivered yesterday and I opened up the package and the first thing I noticed is the plastic seal on the bottom of the Juliet box is cut, along with some of the box. I opened it up and lo and behold, no glasses. Everything else was there...paperwork, coin, extra nose bombs and temple shocks, but no glasses. The outer box was in no way tampered with as Oakley seals the box seam with their usual security tape and that was intact. There was no delivery hold-up either. It came from Oakley this way.

I called them up immediately and the first thing I thought was how the hell do I prove this as for all they know I could be lying. Well, bottom line is that they are opening up a trace case to look into what may have happened but in the meantime they are sending me a replacement pair with 2 day expedited shipping. I was actually shocked that this is what they were willing to do and basically take my word for it. Maybe it had to do with the fact that I have bought quite a bit from them prior with absolutely no issues or maybe they have seen this situation before with other customers. Either way, I don't know too many companies that would do this and make it as painless a process as possible for the customer. One of the many reasons that makes Oakley what they are today.

I actually had a similar situation happen to me recently. I was searching around trying to find a plasma/fire XS and Zappos had 1 in stock for 350. I jumped right on it! Well, when I opened the box, there was a busted old pair of Mars in there! They were scratched to hell, missing a lens, and there was no rubber present. They basically looked like they had been tossed out of a car window while going 90 miles an hour. I was thinking, how the hell does this happen?!?!
So I phoned up Zappos and I was able to return them for a refund. I was pissed because I thought I had just gotten a sweet deal on a BNIB XS.
I'm glad Oakley was able to get you squared away. That kind of stuff makes your heart skip a beat.

I got mine today...They are my first Juliet direct from Oakley. I assumed I would get a case but no luck. I had to order the X-case for $30.00

Cool, i was worried they might just come with a genereic box since these are discontinued. I beleive the only X metals that came with a case was the X Squared.

They come with the original label on the box not the plain label found on models in the O-stores.
I've got some listed in the exchange for $315 shipped.

It's ok, Canada blows too... :(
Hey everyone, I was looking for a 12 gauge blue face watch and the Canadian site said no stock, so I contacted the head office and they said they had 9 in stock. Long story short I received my 12 gauge blue face watch Thursday. After talking with the rep he said that it is common practice for them to take discontinued stock off their site but they still have stock at their warehouse. You may want to ask them to check for juliets. Lexkempo my watch was in the USA and Canada had to order from the states, you might want to call them to see if the Juliets are available still instead of checking Oakley online. Cheers