• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon Blade For A Steal!!

Brettc10

I am Jim Jannard...
Oahu, Hawaii
Well got super lucky today. Not only did I get one carbon blade for a steal off of CL. The seller had 2 of them. So I packaged a bundle deal and got both for $140 total.
Now they only came with a brand new carbon case and soft vault nothing else.
They are brand new perfect lenses.
I feel pretty lucky I landed them.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407993596.023294.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407993755.722047.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407993794.039465.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did they come from Wisconsin?
No the guy was here in LA. He said he had 5 pair. Got them an a MLB charity event.
They were in the gift bags. He said people were taking them out and leaving them.

He grabbed 5 of them. He is not into Oakley's and just wanted to move them quick.

Wish I could have grabbed all 5 but hey I am very happy with the last 2 he had.

No the guy was here in LA. He said he had 5 pair. Got them an a MLB charity event.
They were in the gift bags. He said people were taking them out and leaving them.

He grabbed 5 of them. He is not into Oakley's and just wanted to move them quick.

This the profile of the sellers that we are after!!!Not in Oakleys and desperate for cash.Lol
Btw you are very very lucky

Sweet. There was a guy in Wisconsin that had a pair of Ferrari CB's listed for $200 and I emailed him twice and got no response, then he lowered the price to $150 a day later and I tried emailing him again but got nothing back. Could have been my emails went into Spam, that happens sometimes with CL emails.