• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon Blade Prices Goes Up

Haha told yall to get em while u could. Noone believed me :-(
Got mine!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426017826.926806.jpg

They never came back up on the SI site either wondering if this had something to do with that. I have 2 pair I got a deal on the Ferrari and my other regular pair was 100 bought off CL.

half of me is rolling in tears because there's even a slimmer chance in hell I'd get one at MSRP.

but the other half is like **** maybe I should've held onto one.

I got all six of the originals BNIB on the cheap and I wear them all often... I was eyeing up the CB Prizm the other day, maybe I should have pulled that trigger?

Glad that carbon isn't my thing. Ferrari looks fierce, but not really worth the premium IMO

Anybody know why they are increasing the price?? These are not best sellers anyway. They flimsy imo if the quality of the carbon fiber is like the ones on the carabiner then i can understand.

They flimsy imo if the quality of the carbon fiber is like the ones on the carabiner then i can understand.

well not to be anal, but I'd say it's more of the shaping/design than the actual material that dictates the behavior. It's virtually a "wire" pair, and I assume Oakley would defend it saying "that's so it's flexible to prevent lens distortion and fit more perfectly!"...and sure that's kinda true, but like that's a given for the design without serious need for creativity.

That being said, something more intricately-designed would likely command more than $500.

well not to be anal, but I'd say it's more of the shaping/design than the actual material that dictates the behavior. It's virtually a "wire" pair, and I assume Oakley would defend it saying "that's so it's flexible to prevent lens distortion and fit more perfectly!"...and sure that's kinda true, but like that's a given for the design without serious need for creativity.

That being said, something more intricately-designed would likely command more than $500.
So you are telling me that these carbon blades should cost 500?????? And they command a 500 msrp???? Well they are all yours then lol.

Back