• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon Blade Review

My local store called me yesterday and they got some in but only 2 of the Ferrari. They have one on hold for me so I will go check them out tomorrow. I just wasn't sure if this was the first pair offered in Ruby Polar as it would sway me a little bit.

I picked them up today. I like them....but I actually like the matte frame better than the polished. I will probably pick up a pair or two.

I picked them up today. I like them....but I actually like the matte frame better than the polished. I will probably pick up a pair or two.
I totally agree. I think the polished at first glance tends to look like the "fake" carbon fiber until you look closer.

How do you like them?

I love them!

Like a cross between a Zero & Half Wire IMO..

zu5a9ada.jpg

I just received mine today, and as far as comfort and wearability, these things are second to none. I love my Juliets, and wiretaps, but they don't fit and feel like this. Seriously wanting another color now...

the lenses are soooo red, why cant we get this color in x metal lenses. These glasses are super light and the optical clarity is unreal....I just love them

Back