1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. THE X-MAN

THE X-MAN Forum Sponsor Gold Forum Sponsor Premium Member Lifetime Member

Really liking the Ferrari carbon blades.....does anyone have one ?

qtrain23 likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

I have a pair. I have only worn them maybe two times outside. The carbon fiber is extremely light and comfortable.

3. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

Just got my second pair. So awesome. I think I'm gonna send you a pair of mars to tune up soon, if you want, you can borrow a pair of my carbon blades for a few days to try out.

4. dragonvoi

dragonvoi Dragonvoi knows xMetal. Premium Member

saw these in store yesterday, hinges were disappointing as the paint was not on the hinges all the way. like they were painted after assembly. is yours like that?

5. Carrera1963

Carrera1963 Lover of Juliet Premium Member

Got a pair, don't like them, never worn them outside. Keep meaning to put them up for trade against something Juliet...

The case was my favourite part of the package, not the glasses and that's not a good thing...

6. THE X-MAN

THE X-MAN Forum Sponsor Gold Forum Sponsor Premium Member Lifetime Member

I just put up a post yesterday in the exchange ....will trade bnib juliets, plasma w ice polarized and the oem blue rubber kit installed for a bnib carbon ferarri blade.ive got plenty of juliets and want to branch out to some new stuff.

7. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

Mine appear to be painted all the way. The only spots that don't look painted are where the movings parts make contact.

8. KKSigs

KKSigs Oakley Beginner

I have pair and they are great. Also have a pair of tungsten iridium carbon blade. Versatile pair of sunglasses can be worn sporty and worn with a suit

9. Shaun

Shaun Oakley Beginner

Likewise, me too I only wore them twice, they're very comfortable and when people
    I'll consider it, because I've always wanted a Juliet, but they discontinued it before I got back into collecting Oakley's again! I hope this guy on CL didn't sell his, because he said he'll hold it for me and I have to email him on Thursday. I will pay $350 for it brand new carbon with ruby lenses. However, if this deal doesn't go through, and you still want it, I'll trade my Carbon blade Ferrari for the Juliets. You can see the photos in my album.

10. djhyper66

djhyper66 Oakley Expert

I own two pairs myself, the ferrari and the ice, These glasses are great, I didn't think they would fit my face well at first, but after trying them on in the store I was hooked.

With people that have fitting issues did you try bending the noise pad arms forward a little?