• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon Blades: Ferrari

Man, I was trying so hard to get a video up first but you beat me to it. Mine were scheduled for early delivery yesterday then they changed it :( They are some pretty awesome sunglasses for sure. Gonna save my Ferraris for collection purposes then get a standard pair for normal everyday wear.

I was surprised the tag on the bag didnt say ferrari on it.
Maybe because the bag has a ghosted in Ferrari logo,but who knows.

damn i need at least one . . . i love the box and the case is awesome.
i guess, this is an great pair!

the video is pretty cool - thank you DJ Sass.

I got mine today and I have updated my review.

Carbon Blade Review | Oakley Forum

...read for yourself - my opinion is clear. There is also a link to another set of detailed pics so in the collective we must have at least 100 or so plus a video or three...

They ARE ruby lenses. Lol! And they are very red. Just got mine.
I do not agree on the 'Red'. I find the OO Red CBs to be MUCH more 'Red'. These are the Ruby orange, closest match was/is a GSR2 so far in my collection.

Aside from that unless you feel like you have to have a 'Ferrari' or actually own a Ferrari (as I mentioned in my updated review) I would recommend looking at them all in person before you jump at the Ferrari. Perhaps OO Red, Ice, or even the polished Carbon/Ti seems to have as much appeal - don't get sucked in by the logo - they are all the same glasses and if you want Red go OO Red - if you want Ruby go Ferrari ;)

I am still not sure what my favorite is - but the Ferrari is not in the lead at this time.

As for the video I plan on doing one once my Jupiter arrives. I want to comp the 6 CBs then the CB and Jupiter Ferrari's. I am not sure when I'll get to it, hopefully the Jupiter will ship soon, no confirmation of shipping yet...

The Vegas Vault is the only store that has them and they had 2 left when I left yesterday.
The Town Square O Store is expecting them on Friday but thats not 100%.
The Vault also had the two face and and one other Ferrari one.