1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey guys. Just sort of testing the market and gauging interest here. I have 2 pairs of Carbon Blades (matte carbon w/black iridium polarized and matte carbon with ice iridium polarized) that I am looking to trade for x metals. Both pairs are BNIB. Specifically looking for polished Juliet. Anyone in need of some carbon blades?

***BIP TRADED***

Last edited by a moderator: 7/25/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    can u post some pics? tnx..
    i have a juliet polished serial JB that i can possibly trade.. lets see.. thanks again man

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Working again tonight. I'll post pics tomorrow afternoon.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Carbon Blades For X-Metal - image.jpg Carbon Blades For X-Metal - image.jpg Carbon Blades For X-Metal - image.jpg Carbon Blades For X-Metal - image.jpg The BIP has already been traded. Here are some photos of the Matte Carbon with Ice Polarized. After pulling them out to take pictures, I did notice the slightest of a spot on the left lens towards the edge of the lens. I tried like 20 times but couldn't capture it in a photo. Doesn't appear to be a scratch, but a very slight small dot. Doesn't affect vision, but at the sake of full disclosure, I like to throw in all the facts. Didn't realize it was there until today. Absolutely flawless otherwise as they have never been worn other than to try on. Comes with carbon fiber case, original box and black microfiber bag.

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I do like those and I don't currently own a plasma frame. But I'd prefer to have something with at least a tight flex coupler. I can deal with average lenses. But I don't want to have to get a tune up on anything as soon as I receive it.

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Understood. They aren't terrible, just not as firm as my other pair.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    BUMP. Matte Carbon with Ice Polar still available. I'm not upset if I keep them. But if rather have some metals really.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pmd

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Love the carbon and ice.

Anonymous likes this.
Thread Status: