• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Carbon Blades For X-Metal

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys. Just sort of testing the market and gauging interest here. I have 2 pairs of Carbon Blades (matte carbon w/black iridium polarized and matte carbon with ice iridium polarized) that I am looking to trade for x metals. Both pairs are BNIB. Specifically looking for polished Juliet. Anyone in need of some carbon blades?

***BIP TRADED***

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
can u post some pics? tnx..
i have a juliet polished serial JB that i can possibly trade.. lets see.. thanks again man

Working again tonight. I'll post pics tomorrow afternoon.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
The BIP has already been traded. Here are some photos of the Matte Carbon with Ice Polarized. After pulling them out to take pictures, I did notice the slightest of a spot on the left lens towards the edge of the lens. I tried like 20 times but couldn't capture it in a photo. Doesn't appear to be a scratch, but a very slight small dot. Doesn't affect vision, but at the sake of full disclosure, I like to throw in all the facts. Didn't realize it was there until today. Absolutely flawless otherwise as they have never been worn other than to try on. Comes with carbon fiber case, original box and black microfiber bag.

I do like those and I don't currently own a plasma frame. But I'd prefer to have something with at least a tight flex coupler. I can deal with average lenses. But I don't want to have to get a tune up on anything as soon as I receive it.

Username Hidden said:
I do like those and I don't currently own a plasma frame. But I'd prefer to have something with at least a tight flex coupler. I can deal with average lenses. But I don't want to have to get a tune up on anything as soon as I receive it.

Understood. They aren't terrible, just not as firm as my other pair.

BUMP. Matte Carbon with Ice Polar still available. I'm not upset if I keep them. But if rather have some metals really.

Pmd

Love the carbon and ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.