• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon C-Six Collection

It's not a selfie or anything. Move along lol
LeQ,
One simply can't just move along after seeing something so wondrous, so beautiful.

Frank, now that they're all unboxed, I think sacrificing one of them and sending it this way in order to increase my quality of life would be stupendous. You wouldn't even notice it being gone.

LeQ,
One simply can't just move along after seeing something so wondrous, so beautiful.

Frank, now that they're all unboxed, I think sacrificing one of them and sending it this way in order to increase my quality of life would be stupendous. You wouldn't even notice it being gone.
I know, I know. I was just being crazy. I'd love one, but it is too rich for my wallet.

lol. tilework is spot on. @OakleyFrankFMJ welcome to "it happened" although i guess dyer's pix counted in a third-party kinda way.

oh and DIBS.
I'm not a big fan of the rough style tiles for somewhere like the bathroom. Too many collection points for liquids. It does offer better footing when wet.

The grout work is spot on though, nice sealed lines. I would have brought it up another 1/32" or so to help combat grout discoloration and improve the underfoot level feel, but with the slightly uneven surface of the tile it's a pretty good job.

I HATE the grout in my kitchen. Porous as a sponge.

I'm not a big fan of the rough style tiles for somewhere like the bathroom. Too many collection points for liquids. It does offer better footing when wet.

The grout work is spot on though, nice sealed lines. I would have brought it up another 1/32" or so to help combat grout discoloration and improve the underfoot level feel, but with the slightly uneven surface of the tile it's a pretty good job.

I HATE the grout in my kitchen. Porous as a sponge.

hahahha, i think having about $24,000++ worth of sunglasses makes up a bit for the tile/grout shortcomings.

maybe you can put $10-$30k worth of exotic guns on your kitchen tile. it may help, just sayin'