• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon C-Six with 24k Lenses

I'm mainly excited that you had the guts to put them on and use them! For what those cost these days, it's unlikely anyone would take them out of the display, so big props to you for that.

I like the color combo as well, it adds a little more life to the otherwise black and gray.
The first time I pulled the lenses out a carbon pair, I broke a sweat. Prying that orbital apart to pop the lens out...
It felt so fragile and I thought it was going to snap. Luckily it didn't, otherwise I may have put a bullet in my head. Changing lenses on a carbon is not a comfortable experience by any means.

Just now seeing the 24k C6. Just awesome. The carbon quiets the gold...or the gold wakes up the carbon. Either way, it looks great.

Speaking of the Carbon C-Six, what do you think the actual value is on those these days? Yes there are some on eBay for $25k, but I seem to recall those same ones being on there forever so I don't think that's a realistic value. Has anyone bought/sold a pair in recent times? Just curious (and still kicking myself for not just spending the money on those back in the day)

Speaking of the Carbon C-Six, what do you think the actual value is on those these days? Yes there are some on eBay for $25k, but I seem to recall those same ones being on there forever so I don't think that's a realistic value. Has anyone bought/sold a pair in recent times? Just curious (and still kicking myself for not just spending the money on those back in the day)

$8K, give or take.

I think every one of them should be at 27K....but that is just my opinion. :p

:rofl:

At least he didn't say $5
That would be blasphemy. :p

High five!

tn_8732.jpg

Latest Posts

Back