1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi guys,

Finally decided to bite the bullet and go for my grail. Does anyone has a pair they are looking to let go. Prefer a pair with the full package.

Please pm me if you have a pair to let go or know someone who does.

Thank you.

Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It took @GH4AU about 14 years to find his, so good luck with your hunt!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Carbon Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    That is a FACT! Good luck finding it Schenk! It's so worth it, and is an awesome feeling when you finally find that rare beauty and can admire it on a daily basis in your own home. Scour the forum and eBay several times a day every day and you'll find it eventually. It took me a very long time to find mine.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks for the encouragement guys. Lol im on time out from oakley till i find a pair of carbon c six.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That's half a car almost for me they must be some glasses good luck in your pursuit

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi guys still looking. Please let me know if anyone has one to let go around 6k range.

Thank you!