• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Carbon C-six

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Humm it seem I was not the only one thinking that but months ago I was shown I was wrong and it's not someone from here

Some people reacted to this post.
I'm pretty sure jmaxime89 is correct. I thought it was someone here as well, but found out that was not the case.

Okie dokie lol

I noticed he kept raising the price by $1-2k every week and I asked him why the price kept increasing? He didn't answer why the price kept increasing but he said he would lower the price if I was interested and could sell to me today. I just lied and said, well, I was interested but you keep marking the price up at random times so I would feel uncomfortable making this purchase. Thank you!

Username Hidden said:
I just lied

Username Hidden said:
and said, well, I was interested but you keep marking the price up at random times so I would feel uncomfortable making this purchase. Thank you!
+1

Calling that even?

Though I would not consider that comment a lie at all - everyone in this thread and most on OF are 'interested', just not necessarily buying at that price point - 300%, 400%... which ever way the wind blows? I would not be comfortable doing business like that. How much is a round-trip CONUS plane ticket? Go get $8K in cash, show up with a suticase full of $ dressed like a gangster, and demand the Carbon C SIX! :vinsent: