1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey Folks,

I'm keen to get my hands on a pair of Polished Carbon X-Squared, so to fund those I'm hoping to offload my Carbon Ducati Juliets.

Frame: Carbon. Has a serial; DUCATI...... The flex couplers are nice and tight. The unobtanium is in fairly good condition - I just gave them a bit of a clean.

The lenses. They're not that flash. Some light scratching. Not overly noticable when wearing them. But I have had them removed for a while while I use a 24K lens in them. I'd rate them 5/10. They in all honesty could use replacing.

No box, or coin. I lost the original soft bag, so it'll come with a generic Oakley one.

Price. I was thinking around $225.00 + shipping. Will trade towards Polished Carbon X-Squared.

Carbon Ducati Juliets - $225AUD - Pic Added - ducati.jpg

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Image added. Make me an offer.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Replied :)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    And replied :)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Deal pending with Uluahunter

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Mahalo man, hopefully we can close the deal shortly! Aloha!