1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. 96.SVT.COBRA

96.SVT.COBRA Oakley Enthusiast

So I would like to take advantage of the 50% off currently and add to my watch collection. The 2 pieces I am debating about currently are the carbon fiber kill switch or splurging for a polished blue dial minute machine. Both are fairly rare to come by but I have a lead on both currently in stores. I am kinda leaning towards the kill switch for cost and low production numbers plus I love the watch. I feel like the minute machine will be something I can always pickup here at a later time and for a similar price too. Anybody feel differently?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyBoss

OakleyBoss Moderator Staff Member Administrator

I'd agree with the Kill Switch looking at it from a dollar perspective, though saving 50% on the Minute Machine is killer. Go for it! Don't look back! ;)

Note: Renamed the thread for more context.

3. STavros

STavros Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

YakuzaFloralGangsta likes this.
  4. YakuzaFloralGangsta

YakuzaFloralGangsta R1 Ninja Premium Member Lifetime Member

Yes MM is the right Choice ;)

STavros likes this.
  5. Jmgarcia

Jmgarcia Oakley Collector

MM! Think about what your going to do when the KS strap breaks. Titanium should hold up for quite a while.

6. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

I'd go KillSwitch. I love the polished MM and will probably pick one up at some point, but I would get more use out of the KillSwitch.....plus the band on the polished MM scratch easily from what I understand.

7. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

Yea the polished MM band sucks. It look awesome the first few times you wear it, but theres no way to polish out the scratches. Personally I'd buy the KillSwitch, as the polished Minute Machine can already be had a nearly 50% off retail if you keep an eye out on eBay.

8. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

I would go for the MM. It's a preference of just liking it better than the KS for me though.

9. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Killswitch is a crappy watch. Go with MM

10. Barfly

Barfly Oakley Beginner Premium Member

I've got the KS in white, MM titanium, hands down MM - its a classic Oakley design like no other and its WAY more comfortable
    Im gonna sell KS and a coupe pairs sunnies and invest in Hollowpoint and that'll be my 1-2