• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon Fiber Money Clip Serial Owner List

Something looks a bit funny :behindsofa:

It wouldn't be the part circled in red, would it? :rolleyes:

Carbon Money Clip _50revealed.jpg

I was gonna go with the card looking a bit pink...

Yeah I started with Oakley for Life's pic and copied the "50" from the "500" to overwrite the serial on the card. But I didn't want the pic to look exactly like the original, so I adjusted the color, tilted it a few degrees, then zoomed/cropped to fit the new size and cut out any other identifying outside characteristics. Woulda blurred the stamped serial but I overlooked that...

Carbon Money Clip _85.jpg
Carbon Money Clip _50.jpg

The lengths I go to in order to entertain the greater audience... :punish:

But it worked... Any comment, @pricedollaz?

Yeah I started with Oakley for Life's pic and copied the "50" from the "500" to overwrite the serial on the card. But I didn't want the pic to look exactly like the original, so I adjusted the color, tilted it a few degrees, then zoomed/cropped to fit the new size and cut out any other identifying outside characteristics. Woulda blurred the stamped serial but I overlooked that...

View attachment 155516 View attachment 155515

You got waaaaayyyy to much time on your hands......⏰⌚⏳

View attachment 155516 View attachment 155515

im colorblind so i don't see the pink ... i looked at the card and it was enough for me to get curious i stopped after that :) i was fooled.

like i said the two biggest trolls on this OF

@OakleyFrankFMJ and his twin @kronin323 watch out for these two magicians!

Back