1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hello all. For your consideration, I’m putting my beautiful Carbon X-Metal Juliet w/Black Iridium Polarized lenses. There’s no matching box or coin, I’m unsure of the generation, and there’s no serial on the left arm. I purchased this X-metal as you see it from Ebay back in 2007.

So are these mint-perfect? No, but close. I’ll consider them used, but they were only displayed in my cabinet while in my custody. The frames are tight, no flaking or discolouration. There is however a very small light scratch on the underside of the left arm, almost undetectable. The torx screws and the rubber set have never been monkeyed with. The BIP lenses are great, I can detect no scratches or scuffs. I’ve seen some lesser quality pairs here for sale, this one is very, very nice.

Please review the pics carefully. If you’d like to see any other pics please let me know. Know that my pics are restricted to the capabilities of my iPhone, I cannot shoot in macro, nor do I have a professional lightbox.

My asking price is $400.US OBO. If you’re interested, please PM me. I am not desperate to sell, and no trades thank you. Payment to be made via Paypal in US dollars, and INCLUDES shipping to United States or Canada. My apologies, but I’m unwilling to send outside of the US or Canada, the fees are just too high. It will be shipped with tracking from my location in Ontario, Canada.

Any questions please let me know, I'll get back to you just as soon as I can, thanks

Carbon frame X-Metal Juliet w/Black Iridium Polarized lenses - IMG_5978.JPG Carbon frame X-Metal Juliet w/Black Iridium Polarized lenses - IMG_5980.JPG Carbon frame X-Metal Juliet w/Black Iridium Polarized lenses - IMG_5981.JPG Carbon frame X-Metal Juliet w/Black Iridium Polarized lenses - IMG_5983.JPG Carbon frame X-Metal Juliet w/Black Iridium Polarized lenses - IMG_5984.JPG Carbon frame X-Metal Juliet w/Black Iridium Polarized lenses - IMG_5990.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 2/11/16
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still available

3. Anonymous

Anonymous R1 Ninja

Rating:
    100%
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Have already spoken to Mr. Ninja!

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still available, bumping up. Got an offer? Be reasonable.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    A quick search shows a pair for sale on here for $270 if that helps.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    There sure is. Non-Polarized, Plus $50 shipping, shipped from Hungary.
    As I said, I'm willing to entertain resonable offers.

Last edited by a moderator: 1/27/16
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    trying to help, thats all.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump

10. Anonymous