• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Carbon frame X-Metal Juliet w/Black Iridium Polarized lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello all. For your consideration, I’m putting my beautiful Carbon X-Metal Juliet w/Black Iridium Polarized lenses. There’s no matching box or coin, I’m unsure of the generation, and there’s no serial on the left arm. I purchased this X-metal as you see it from Ebay back in 2007.

So are these mint-perfect? No, but close. I’ll consider them used, but they were only displayed in my cabinet while in my custody. The frames are tight, no flaking or discolouration. There is however a very small light scratch on the underside of the left arm, almost undetectable. The torx screws and the rubber set have never been monkeyed with. The BIP lenses are great, I can detect no scratches or scuffs. I’ve seen some lesser quality pairs here for sale, this one is very, very nice.

Please review the pics carefully. If you’d like to see any other pics please let me know. Know that my pics are restricted to the capabilities of my iPhone, I cannot shoot in macro, nor do I have a professional lightbox.

My asking price is SOLD INCLUDING shipping to United States or Canada. Payment to be made via Paypal in US dollars. My apologies, but I’m unwilling to send outside of the US or Canada, the fees are just too high. It will be shipped with tracking from my location in Ontario, Canada.

No trades thank you. Any questions please let me know, I'll get back to you just as soon as I can, thanks

IMG_5978.JPG
IMG_5980.JPG IMG_5981.JPG IMG_5983.JPG IMG_5984.JPG IMG_5990.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Still available

Have already spoken to Mr. Ninja!

Still available, bumping up. Got an offer? Be reasonable.

A quick search shows a pair for sale on here for $270 if that helps.

Username Hidden said:
A quick search shows a pair for sale on here for $270 if that helps.

There sure is. Non-Polarized, Plus $50 shipping, shipped from Hungary.
As I said, I'm willing to entertain resonable offers.

Last edited:
trying to help, thats all.

bump

bump

Status
Not open for further replies.