• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Carbon Juliet 04-149 Polarized Black Iridium - price drop $275 shipped

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

SOLD. Thank you.

*Edit* Price drop to $275 USD shipeed between now and June 12th.

Up for sale is a 04-149 Carbon Juliet with the original Polarized Black Iridium lenses, The frame is easily a 9/10 with a factory tight nose bridge. I would rate the lenses as 7/10 because of some small marks that I don't notice while wearing but can see when I take the glasses off to inspect for marks. The rubbers are clean and not sticky and the only blemish I can find is on the left ear sock. It is not split but does stick out a bit. You can see it in the picture below. Included with the Juliets is a microfiber Oakley bag. Price is $295 USD shipped to anywhere in Con. USA or Canada. They will be bubble wrapped and placed in a sturdy box for shipping. Trades considered. Thank you for looking.

caronjul.jpe
carbonjul2.jpe
carbonjul3.jpe

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
PM sent..

What are you interested in

Username Hidden said:
What are you interested in
Mars, XX, XS, Penny, Split Jacket, R2, Half-X, etc.

PM replied @DrtyHarry. Thank you for the message.

Last edited:
I can sell these carbon Juliets with Oakley custom white ear socks and temples (both sizes available) if anyone would prefer. I also have a pair of aftermarket BIP lenses. Here are the lenses and white rubber pieces in a pair of carbon Ducati Juliets I sold. Feel free to mix and match the black and white rubbers and choose either lens option. I would be willing to sell all pieces and even have a Juliet coin if anyone is interested.
bilenswh3.jpe
bilenswh6.jpe
bilenswh4.jpe
bilenswh5.jpe

I am leaving this weekend for 3-4 weeks so will do a price drop of $275 shipped between now and then. Your choice of rubbers (white or black) and lenses (OEM BIP or aftermarket BIP). Thank you.

Pm sent

Replied to both parties. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.