1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hello all. I am looking for a box for a carbon juliet, preferably the old style, with coin, in good condition. Don't really care about the paperwork or condition of the inner foam. Thanks for any help folks!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have something at home that you might be interested in.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Let me throw a smoke bomb, and I'll be there in a few minutes with some pics. It's in Ok shape. Wait, I think I sold that one today, I'll let you see what I have. You decide. :assassin:

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Before I take more pictures, is this something you can work with? I have it listed on the bay but, will pull it and give it to you for half. Brothers do that for eachother, right?:assassin: Carbon Juliet Box - 20150915_195238.jpg

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You got the pm.....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    ttt. Still looking....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous X Metal Workshop

Rating:
    100%
    This guy? Coin & papers inside the box; can't be stuffed fishing them out if this isn't what you're after.

Carbon Juliet Box - DSC_5482.jpg Carbon Juliet Box - DSC_5483.jpg