1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    My last trade thread worked out well, gonna try it again. I'm looking for something interesting X-Metal in trade. I would do a straight trade, trade up (cash on my end) or trade down (cash on your end) or would consider selling IF you have nothing to trade.

It is a non serial Carbon Ducati and will come in a Ducati box. I'll do my best at describing everything best I can

Ducati box is the 2 piece box w/ coin (coin holder has the common tears) and the bottom piece of foam is missing. It has the warranty card and Ducati pull-out card. They come in a MF bag (non Ducati bag) but I could include a slightly smaller Ducati MF bag. The frame is in very nice condition with the nose bridge being about IH tight. The rubber is in good shape but the ear socks are just the slightest bit lose. The lenses I'd rate a about 8/10. The etched lens has very small marks if you really look for them but the non etched lens has a few more marks that are def. easier to spot when looking for them.

Carbon Juliet Ducati - photo3_zps41350281.jpg
    Carbon Juliet Ducati - photo3_zpsab6bbedb.jpg
    Carbon Juliet Ducati - photo1_zpsa47efdfc.jpg
    Carbon Juliet Ducati - photo1_zpsb5950f57.jpg
    Carbon Juliet Ducati - photo2_zps6ecc8eb9.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I don't have an Juliet X-Metal/Ruby 24-125.....Want BNIB + cash on my end.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Juliet Enthusiast

Rating:
    100%
    Texted.....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You did ;)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest