• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon Juliets With Black Polarized Iridium + Matte Black Pit Boss 2 On The Way

rex360hype

I should Work at Oakley
TX
Well the title says it all...

Carbon Juliets with Black Iridium Polarized + Matte Black Pit Boss 2 on the way = B.R.O.K.E

I usually don't go crazy on purchases but I had an itch... More like allergies LOL! I had my old X Metal Ruby Red Juliets sent to oakley for a tune up. Then I started googling stuff... Ended up buying a pair of Pit Boss 2... Then went on a 100-mile road trip for a pair of Carbon Juliets at an oakleyvault store...

Now I'm looking at Frogskins... But really I just wanted to get a nice pair of X Squared... Got to fight the urge :punish:

8873072292_73543ed898_b.jpg
DSC01321 by rex360hype, on Flickr

I know the feeling. I purchased a pair of carbon XS mid week and then found myself on a 300 mile road trip a day after they arrived for a black display tower......funds are tight after this past week.

Good pickup.....and welcome to the forum as well. :welcome:

I wouldn't fight the urge to buy any of the juliets or X-squareds as the supply is starting to run thin. Get them while you can!

Glad to be here and thanks for the warm welcome! Yeah I kinda figured that's why i'm on the lookout for a nice pair of XS. The oakleyvault in Grove City PA only had Juliets... My PB2 should arrive today. I feel like a kid on Christmas day :p