1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. rex360hype

rex360hype Oakley Expert

Well the title says it all...

Carbon Juliets with Black Iridium Polarized + Matte Black Pit Boss 2 on the way = B.R.O.K.E

I usually don't go crazy on purchases but I had an itch... More like allergies LOL! I had my old X Metal Ruby Red Juliets sent to oakley for a tune up. Then I started googling stuff... Ended up buying a pair of Pit Boss 2... Then went on a 100-mile road trip for a pair of Carbon Juliets at an oakleyvault store...

Now I'm looking at Frogskins... But really I just wanted to get a nice pair of X Squared... Got to fight the urge :punish:

Carbon Juliets With Black Polarized Iridium + Matte Black Pit Boss 2 On The Way - 8873072292_73543ed898_b.jpg
    DSC01321 by rex360hype, on Flickr

Ultimate-O likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. IUSTEVE

IUSTEVE Oakley Expert

I know the feeling. I purchased a pair of carbon XS mid week and then found myself on a 300 mile road trip a day after they arrived for a black display tower......funds are tight after this past week.

3. rmontez

rmontez Oakley Expert Premium Member

that's a nice pick up.

4. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

nice pick-ups bro!

5. emjaycee23

emjaycee23 Vocare Ad Regnum

Sweet Set..Congrats

6. V2oak

V2oak Oakley Man from Manila

Nice another PB2 owner. Congrats and sweet pick up bro! ;)

7. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

As one of the boss bosses around here I say boo hahah jk good job man. Maybe ill be a boss 2 owner one of these days :-D

8. V2oak

V2oak Oakley Man from Manila

Thanks! Can't wait for you to take pictures of it Bossman! so what color combo are you getting?

9. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Good pickup.....and welcome to the forum as well. :welcome:

I wouldn't fight the urge to buy any of the juliets or X-squareds as the supply is starting to run thin. Get them while you can!

10. rex360hype

rex360hype Oakley Expert

Glad to be here and thanks for the warm welcome! Yeah I kinda figured that's why i'm on the lookout for a nice pair of XS. The oakleyvault in Grove City PA only had Juliets... My PB2 should arrive today. I feel like a kid on Christmas day :p

Ultimate-O likes this.