1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Carbon Juliet ($300 shipped to CON US only, F&F or pay the 4%), purchased from godzen NIB. Black OEM rubbers, all temple shocks, no imperfections that I can see. Nose is OEM tight. Lens 7/10, cleaning marks, doesn't obstruct my vision. Frames are 9.5/10. (Used so I can't put 10/10) rubbers 9.5/10 doesn't include the coin, keeping that because these were my first X-metals. Coins are on the forum for around 20. Including new nose bombs and earstem rubbers purchased from Oakley.com 2mths ago.
    Carbon Juliet's - image.jpg

X-metal refinish with ice lens. SOLD (260 shipped to CON US only, FF or pay the 4%) Blue linegear rubbers, two temple shock sizes. Nose tighter than OEM. Small imperfection above left orbital. Have to look close to see it. Lens 8/10 (one small scratch, about 8mm at bottom of left lens) frames 8.5/10 (because of imperfection) rubbers 9.5/10. Bag and glasses only, will be packed well.

Juliet lens, NIB. SOLD Purchased from vault 2 mths ago. (Paid 60, asking 52.50 shipped to CON US only FF or you pay the 4%).

Pm with any questions.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: 9/13/14
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    X-metal/ice sold.

Carbons 315 shipped

Lens 45 shipped

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Lens gone, 300 shipped to CON US for Juliet's.

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump again

Thread Status: