1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am selling some Carbon R2's. I recently purchased them and after trying them on I am just not a fan of the style. The glasses themselves are in excellent condition with no noticeable marks or scratches.

The lenses that are currently installed are Oakley BI Polarized. They have a major scratch on the inside edge and other minor marks as well. They are wearable, but not mint by any stretch.

I also purchased two pairs of New Revant lenses which are brand new and are included with the action. (Black and Sapphire Polarized).

Asking $350 or reasonable offers through paypal G&S. Shipping is free to CONUS.

Carbon R2 with extra lenses - bl01.jpg
    Carbon R2 with extra lenses - bl02.jpg .
    Carbon R2 with extra lenses - bl03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 1/29/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.