• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon Shift/SF16-C takedown model

Ventruck

I am Jim Jannard...
Link: Oakley Carbon Shift in MATTE BLACK / JADE IRIDIUM | Oakley

main_OO9302-07_carbon-shift_matte-black-jade-iridium_001_95218_png_hero.jpg

PRODUCT OVERVIEW
CARBON SHIFT
Industrial design architecture blends earstems of carbon fiber and lightweight aluminum with a durable O Matter™ front; creating a unique composition of original style and true innovation.

FEATURES
  • Unobtainium™ earsocks increase grip without compromising on style.
  • Blend of premium materials including lightweight carbon fiber, sculptured aluminum, and O Matter™
  • Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
  • Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
FRAME FIT Standard Fit
  • Lens Width........................62 mm
  • Bridge Width.....................16 mm
  • Lens Height.......................38 mm
  • Temple Arm Length..........134 mm

OO9302-01 Matte Black/Grey (black logos and rubber; black stem hinges): $290
OO9302-02 Matte Black/Sapphire Iridium (blue logos and rubber; black stem hinges): $310
OO9302-03 Matte Black/Black Iridium Polarized (black logos and rubber; silver stem hinges): $340
OO9302-04 Matte Black/Torch Iridium Polarized (red logos and rubber): $340
OO9302-05 Matte Black/Tungsten Iridium Polarized: (black logos and rubber; gunmetal stem hinges) $340
OO9302-06 Matte Black/PRIZM Daily Polarized (grey logos and rubber): $350
OO9302-07 Matte Black/Jade Iridium (black logos and rubber; black stem hinges): $310

888392162342.jpg

Can anyone confirm that it does or does not have any unobtainium on the nose? Some other pics I've seen make it look like the nose piece is similar to badman/triggerman. If not, a lot of people are gonna be disappointed.

I tried these on about a month ago and honestly I can't remember. I think in the Ferrari $2k thread I posted a pic from the 2016 R1 release coming up showing the colors and info. If it had ob. nose pads they'd list it there for sure.

Thanks for all the info on these! I can't wait. Do you know how many will be made at all and if they are serialised?

These won't be anything considered limited edition. They will be made in normal quantities just like any other standard pair. I hear only the Ferrari ones will be Limited Quantities produced but they won't ell me how many. I'm afraid "limited" won't really be super limited though which affects collectibility. Oakley rep said Oakley's biggest mistake was making so few of the C six carbon, and they will definitely be making more of the carbon ferrari, just no quantity number they are willing to share with me at this time.

It's funny that there is a rep who is stating this because I have on good authority that Oakley never even produced all 250 of the C-Six Carbon's.

What's the highest serial you have seen on a C6? Any forum members have one higher than 143? That's the highest I have ever seen.

Yeah I do remember seeing that pic of 250/250 now that I'm not half asleep and just asked the person who told me all 250 were never built and he said that as they got down to the last production run sales had stalled on them and as many as 20+ pairs were skipped.

Latest Posts

Back