1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

By Ventruck on 12/24/15 at 10:48 PM
  1. Ventruck

Ventruck Oakley Expert

Link: Oakley Carbon Shift in MATTE BLACK / JADE IRIDIUM | Oakley

Carbon Shift/SF16-C takedown model - main_OO9302-07_carbon-shift_matte-black-jade-iridium_001_95218_png_hero.jpg

OO9302-01 Matte Black/Grey (black logos and rubber; black stem hinges): $290
    OO9302-02 Matte Black/Sapphire Iridium (blue logos and rubber; black stem hinges): $310
    OO9302-03 Matte Black/Black Iridium Polarized (black logos and rubber; silver stem hinges): $340
    OO9302-04 Matte Black/Torch Iridium Polarized (red logos and rubber): $340
    OO9302-05 Matte Black/Tungsten Iridium Polarized: (black logos and rubber; gunmetal stem hinges) $340
    OO9302-06 Matte Black/PRIZM Daily Polarized (grey logos and rubber): $350
    OO9302-07 Matte Black/Jade Iridium (black logos and rubber; black stem hinges): $310

Carbon Shift/SF16-C takedown model - 888392162342.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
Sub-Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Upcoming Oakley Releases/Rumors' started by Ventruck, 12/24/15.

1. Oakleyfan09

Oakleyfan09 Oakley Beginner

Can anyone confirm that it does or does not have any unobtainium on the nose? Some other pics I've seen make it look like the nose piece is similar to badman/triggerman. If not, a lot of people are gonna be disappointed.

2. Sunglass Shack

Sunglass Shack Oakley Enthusiast

I tried these on about a month ago and honestly I can't remember. I think in the Ferrari $2k thread I posted a pic from the 2016 R1 release coming up showing the colors and info. If it had ob. nose pads they'd list it there for sure.

motoGP_fanatic likes this.
    3. hrspla

hrspla Oakley Enthusiast

Im buying them

Stanleybb50 likes this.
    4. Leglessracing

Leglessracing Oakley Collector

Thanks for all the info on these! I can't wait. Do you know how many will be made at all and if they are serialised?

T Ride likes this.
    5. Sunglass Shack

Sunglass Shack Oakley Enthusiast

These won't be anything considered limited edition. They will be made in normal quantities just like any other standard pair. I hear only the Ferrari ones will be Limited Quantities produced but they won't ell me how many. I'm afraid "limited" won't really be super limited though which affects collectibility. Oakley rep said Oakley's biggest mistake was making so few of the C six carbon, and they will definitely be making more of the carbon ferrari, just no quantity number they are willing to share with me at this time.

motoGP_fanatic and Leglessracing like this.
    6. Jason Hartbarger

Jason Hartbarger Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

It's funny that there is a rep who is stating this because I have on good authority that Oakley never even produced all 250 of the C-Six Carbon's.

What's the highest serial you have seen on a C6? Any forum members have one higher than 143? That's the highest I have ever seen.

7. Oakley G

Oakley G Oakley Enthusiast

#250 is/was owned by someone in NJ.

Carbon Shift/SF16-C takedown model - image-jpg.99240.jpg

8. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

Mine was a low 200. 198 sold on ebay

9. Jason Hartbarger

Jason Hartbarger Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Yeah I do remember seeing that pic of 250/250 now that I'm not half asleep and just asked the person who told me all 250 were never built and he said that as they got down to the last production run sales had stalled on them and as many as 20+ pairs were skipped.