• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Carbon Shift

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys,
I'm selling a matte black/BIP carbon shift. I wore it once then it has been sitting in my case ever sense. I'd be looking to sell it for $180 USD shipped within the US. Will ship international but PM me for shipping quote.

Thanks for looking!

c933d2751d644f7ed9b25c12a5d38d0c.jpg

6ab693cb5671c7ab94efb521e4e460a0.jpg
0172f2d2d367de374eb9f98fca434b61.jpg
b9ac622b5435fb96f9ab9748762c5786.jpg
226b4e5d746afb27b8b52aa04dd87287.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Make me an offer!!

Gorgeous pair of sunglasses man

Let's get these sold/traded! Make me some offers!

PM Sent

Still available! Would also trade for golf equiptment.

Last edited:
TTT!!!

Not to bust your balls but you really need to wait 48 hours to bump

In order to create an efficient marketplace the following guidelines should be observed:

• Authentic Oakley's only - This website is dedicated to authentic Oakley's. Any discussion of counterfeit Oakley's or any other counterfeit products will be closed immediately and users involved will be warned.
  • Need a Price - You must specify a price when selling a good in the Exchange Areas, if you do not specify a price, your thread will be locked.
  • Pictures Identification Recommended - It is strongly recommended that you post a picture with your username written on a piece of paper in the picture to confirm your identity, especially if you are new to the exchange areas. This will prove to members that you are real and make the exchange much easier.
  • PayPal "Friends and Family", Venmo or other payment services offering NO protection for Buyers/Sellers are NOT allowed! Threads requesting these payments will be warned and promptly deleted.
  • Do not post default Oakley picture - if you are selling an item, you must post your own pictures of the goods you are selling. The stock Oakley pictures are not a fair representation of what you are selling.
  • Do Not Scam - Any user who attempts to sell counterfeit products or scam other users will be immediately banned.
  • Stay on topic - Please try to stay on topic in the exchange area, people post here to buy/sell/trade items. Discussion about the product in hand pertaining to buying/selling or trading it is great, but try to keep it on topic.
  • One Bump per 48 hours max.
  • Update Listings - There are many times members will post items for sale in this thread and on Ebay, in other words they are dual posting on separate sites. If you are going to do this and your item sells on another site, please update your listing in the Exchange thread so it can be closed. This makes it easier for members to follow threads and have updates. I will periodically PM sellers to find out if their item has sold, if I see the listing is not getting replies or the seller is not following up on it, by either posting the item is still available, it has been sold, price has been lowered, etc, then the thread will be closed. Thanks!

Read more: Exchange Guidelines | Oakley Forum

I did...my last post was 2 days ago bro according to tapatalk. I edited it a day ago but editing doesnt bump it to the top.

Username Hidden said:
Not to bust your balls but you really need to wait 48 hours to bump

In order to create an efficient marketplace the following guidelines should be observed:

• Authentic Oakley's only - This website is dedicated to authentic Oakley's. Any discussion of counterfeit Oakley's or any other counterfeit products will be closed immediately and users involved will be warned.
  • Need a Price - You must specify a price when selling a good in the Exchange Areas, if you do not specify a price, your thread will be locked.
  • Pictures Identification Recommended - It is strongly recommended that you post a picture with your username written on a piece of paper in the picture to confirm your identity, especially if you are new to the exchange areas. This will prove to members that you are real and make the exchange much easier.
  • PayPal "Friends and Family", Venmo or other payment services offering NO protection for Buyers/Sellers are NOT allowed! Threads requesting these payments will be warned and promptly deleted.
  • Do not post default Oakley picture - if you are selling an item, you must post your own pictures of the goods you are selling. The stock Oakley pictures are not a fair representation of what you are selling.
  • Do Not Scam - Any user who attempts to sell counterfeit products or scam other users will be immediately banned.
  • Stay on topic - Please try to stay on topic in the exchange area, people post here to buy/sell/trade items. Discussion about the product in hand pertaining to buying/selling or trading it is great, but try to keep it on topic.
  • One Bump per 48 hours max.
  • Update Listings - There are many times members will post items for sale in this thread and on Ebay, in other words they are dual posting on separate sites. If you are going to do this and your item sells on another site, please update your listing in the Exchange thread so it can be closed. This makes it easier for members to follow threads and have updates. I will periodically PM sellers to find out if their item has sold, if I see the listing is not getting replies or the seller is not following up on it, by either posting the item is still available, it has been sold, price has been lowered, etc, then the thread will be closed. Thanks!

Read more: Exchange Guidelines | Oakley Forum
I see the same info, 6:22 on Sunday and 8:35 today, Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.