• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Carbon X-Squared With Black Iridium Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Looks like you have a 'Bastard' Ducati (SKU=Ducati)
Do the ear stem Rubbers have 'Made in USA' and 'CE'? Does the box have the same SKU? Looks like someone changed out the Ducati lenses and added Linegear nosebombs and washers.

Bastard Ducati. That's funny. I stand corrected. It does come with matching sku on box and box has a small Ducati hologram sticker. I think ur right. Custom rubber and lenses. Everything came in good condition except the lenses are not black pol like advertised which is irritating

Some people reacted to this post.
Yeah earstem rubber made in us and ce

Username Hidden said:
Yeah earstem rubber made in us and ce

So the earsocks are OEM from the Ducati frame, but the nose bombs and gaskets were changed to linegear to match. Not a bad deal since OEM in black for bit of those are easy to come by. OEM Ducati earsocks are sparse. Looks like the lenses were jacked for another project. Those tend to be worth a little more too since its hard to get them etched with Ducati. Overall, still a vey nice pair.

Thx guys. I've confirmed with the owner previous to this seller that it is a vr28 polarize lens with linger nose bomb. Still a decent deal for an excellent quality frame. Ill just sell it or trade if cant get used to the lens

Not to butt in, but try out the VR28 Black Iridium polarized it is one of Oakleys best lenses imo.

Username Hidden said:
Not to butt in, but try out the VR28 Black Iridium polarized it is one of Oakleys best lenses imo.

I agree. It's an awesome lens, one of my favorites.

Awesome. Will try it out a few weeks. Thanks all. U guys are awesome