• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon X-Squared

Tunnie

Oakley Enthusiast
BKK & NYC
Anyone can give me idea on how much Carbon X-Squared is supposed to cost?
I mean just a like-new condition frame with rubber parts and a pouch. Nothing else.

Prices in Thailand differs from that in the US mate. That's what I have to live with.
I paid roughly a little more than $600 for my 2nd hand (but good condition) X-Metal XX.

The seller said the condition is like brand new though. Just that the set is incomplete.

Prices in Thailand differs from that in the US mate. That's what I have to live with.
I paid roughly a little more than $600 for my 2nd hand (but good condition) X-Metal XX.

The seller said the condition is like brand new though. Just that the set is incomplete.

Oh ok, I thought you were in the us as your location said nyc. Yeah, prices overseas tend to be on the absurd side. I got my carbon xs near mint missing just the soft vault for $100 via craigslist a couple of years ago.

Oh ok, I thought you were in the us as your location said nyc. Yeah, prices overseas tend to be on the absurd side. I got my carbon xs near mint missing just the soft vault for $100 via craigslist a couple of years ago.
I'm currently in Bangkok mate. But the urge of getting another Oakley wouldn't stop though. ;)

By the way, even if I was in New York, I never have you guys' luck on finding those steal on CL anyway.
And the price plus tax in New York is high. Not to mention that there are rarely sales at any NY O-Store. :(

I just got lucky with mine, it was just right timing. Try to negotiate with the seller to bring it down to $300. Hope you get it. X-metals can really be addicting,

Good luck!

Back