• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon X-Squared

Try to negotiate with the seller to bring it down to $300. Hope you get it. X-metals can really be addicting,

Good luck!
Thanks mate. I'm already addicted (see my signature). My plan is to get a model each in not the same frame color though. ;)
Now that I have Romeo in Titanium, Juliet in Polished, and X-Metal XX in X-Metal, XS Carbon would be perfect. Don't you think?

By the way, I still have to prepare another $100-150 for the Rx lenses as well. :D

Yeah, xs in carbon sounds about right for your collection. Top it off with a copper penny then leather wrapped mars!

Yeah, xs in carbon sounds about right for your collection. Top it off with a copper penny then leather wrapped mars!
Leather Mars is exactly what I'm after mate. A collector here sells one NIB asking for $1,200.
But Penny never cross my mind though. It seems too small for me and the stems look wierd.

Actually the stems and nose bridge of XS do bother me a bit as well. :D

Yeah, the earstems of the xs are short compared to the rest of all the x-metals. $1200 for the mars? Yikes! Better wait it out for now.

Hi Tunnie. I will be in BKK on 11 May for a month and I have a pair of Xs's for sale (frm: polished carbon, lens: BIP). I'll pm you with the details.